Enclosures : Photocopies of the following should be enclosed with the filled in application:
a) Qualifying Examination Mark Sheet/Provisional Marksheet should be attested by Head Master of the School.
b) Community Certificate (wherever applicable)
c) Certificate of proof when admission is sought under differently able / Sports Quota/ NCC/Ex-Servicemen etc.
d) Transfer Certificate e) Eligibility certificate for students from other States / Universities.
Academic Calendar - 2019 - 2020
i. There shall be examinations at the end of each semester, for odd semesters in October/November; for even semesters in April/May. A candidate who does not pass the examination in any course(s) shall be permitted to appear in such failed course(s) in the subsequent examinations to be held in October/November or April/May.
ii. A candidate should get registered for the first semester examination. If registration is not possible owing to shortage of attendance beyond condonation limit/ regulations prescribed (or) belated joining (or) on medical grounds, the candidate is permitted to move to the next semester. Such candidate shall re-do the missed semester after completion of the Programme.
iii. The results of all the examinations will be published through the college where the student underwent the Course as well as through the University Website. In the case of private candidates, the results will be published through the Centres in which they appeared for the examinations as well as through University Website.
|Best 2 tests out of 3 - 15 Marks
Group Activity/Quiz – 5 Marks
Assignments - 5 Marks
|Continuous performance - 20 Marks
Model Practical - 10 Marks
Record - 5 Marks
Viva - 5 Marks
|Total - 25 Marks||Total - 40 Marks|
Ragging has ruined countless innocent lives and careers. In order to eradicate it, Hon’ble Supreme Court in Civil Appeal No. 887 of 2009, passed the judgment wherein guidelines were issued for setting up of a Central Crisis Hotline and Anti-Ragging database.
In accordance with the orders, UGC (University Grants Commission), Govt. of India has developed this www.antiragging.in web portal.
This portal will contain
1. Undertaking confirmed by each student and his/her parents or guardians, which will then be stored electronically and will contain the details of each student.
2. Record of registered complaints received and the status of the action taken.
The aim of the portal is to eliminate ragging in all its forms from universities, deemed universities and other higher educational institutions in the country. This will be achieved by preventing its occurrence and punishing those who indulge in ragging, in accordance with the Supreme Court Regulations.
Helpline: 9677358190, 9677628399.
1. Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited.
2. Students should posses minimum 90% attendance.
3. Students should have attended all internal examinations.
4. Students coming late to the class are not eligible for attendance.
5. Students are expected to be inside the college campus during working hours.
6. Leave or absence should be informed to the class tutor in advance by the students / parent.
7. Students shall not disturb the classes by unnecessarily making noise, standing on the corridor, lounge etc.
8. Students are strictly forbidden from smoking, drinking and illegal substances anywhere in the campus.
9. Students should not bring sharp or forbidden objects into the college campus.
10. Students are not allowed to use Mobile Phone in the Classroom except for academics.
11. Students are allowed to organize or attend any meeting in the institution or outside only with the prior permission from the Principal / HOD.
12. Students should attend the college neatly and decently dressed. Girl students should come in Salvar Kameez / Churidhar with Shawl pinned. They should not come in any other dress.
13. The library must be utilized properly and efficiently.
14. Students are asked to handle the college properties with care.
15. Students should engage at least in one of the activities like NSS, YRC, RRC, Sports and other activities related to Arts, Science and Humanities to improve their skills.
16. The College fees should be paid before the last date.
17. Students should be well mannered and highly disciplined.
18. Students should not record a lecture, meeting or other event of the college or use such a recording without the permission of the faculty member or person or group who organized the event.
19. Student should not engage in any act that will, or is likely to disrupt teaching, learning, research or administrative work of the college.